Ulanzi Affiliate Program enables every possible partner to join and promote Ulanzi, gain commissions from every sale through your affiliate link.
Share your affiliate link and win reward, everyone could be a marketer on here. Apply today to join the program.
Step 1: Visit Ulanzi.com to apply for the affiliate program, Sign up here.
Step 2: Share an affiliate link, share your link with all of your audience in any social handles.
Step 3: Get customers to click your link and make a purchase
Step 4: Wait for your order to be confirmed
Step 5: Get your commission! Up to 10% in affiliate commisions from qualifying purchases.
The more you share, the more you earn.
1. What is the Ulanzi Affiliate Program?
The Ulanzi Affiliate Program invites review sites, online communities, bloggers, and other content website owners to promote products and services on their sites and earn commission on the sales they refer to Ulanzi.com.
2. How do I earn commission?
Step 1: Apply for the affiliate program and sign up as an affiliate or a publisher.
Step 2: Receive our links, promote them, and watch your commission roll in.
3. How much commission do you offer for each order?
We offer 12% high commission for every order.
4. Will the commissions be paid regardless of the amount?
The commissions will only be paid if the commissions exceeds $50.
5. How often do you pay commissions for our members?
We will pay commissions by Paypal every 2 months.
6. Can a publisher promote any page on your site?
Our team provides links to relevant promotions, product list pages, brand pages, and product detail pages.
Through the related affiliate networks and their tool suite, as well as other 3rd party affiliate tools, publishers can create custom links to any URL on Ulanzi.com they find relevant for their web content.
7. Can publishers post Ulanzi page copy on their site?
You can post any content distributed to affiliates through our product data feed.
On a case-by-case basis you will be allowed to use Ulanzi.com copy, images, etc.
Please reach out to the acting program manager for more information.
8. What types of promotions are not permitted?
To keep the affiliate program fair, a number of promotion types are not permitted, including but not limited to the following:
1)False links: The use of illegal means to tamper with the target user link.
2} Per Click (PPC) Policy PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
3) Creation of programs or scripts to simulate genuine purchase patterns.
4) Persistent pop-ups and full screen popups.
5) Hiding links under other content.
6) Putting links directly into search engines, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
7) Tricking people into clicking links.
8) Creating seemingly official Ulanzi websites in order to mislead people into purchasing.
9) Any actions in violation of Ulanzi Affiliate Program terms. Ulanzi has the right to penalize those who violate the Ulanzi Affiliate Program agreement.
9. How do I get started?
To start the application process, click on the links above to join the Ulanzi Affiliate Program.