We encourage you think outside of the box, look for new perspectives and shoot as often as possible with your mind.
As you are the creative mind behind your media, we give you the freedom and responsibility to create the content for our collaboration. This is why we only collaborate with content creators who truly love our product.
We‘re always excited to get our products into the hands of creative minds and further explore the possibilities of ULANZI.The ultimate goal of our collaborations is to get more people to notice our brand and products.
The influence you have on your audience is what we pay for！We find the best way to reward content creator is through affiliate code.The conversions are directly measurable, so you can get the fair reward for your work.
We encourage you to be open about this deal towards your followers so they can make sure to use your affiliate link to buy a ULANZI product and support you at the same time.
Online purchase with processed valid payment
Percent of Sale
No less than 3000 followers
Commission & Details
Affiliates post links to our site and are paid per referral sale. Basically, if a link on an affiliate brings us money (through a sale), we will pay the affiliate a 10% commission, this is known as Pay-per-sale (also called cost-per-sale).
1.AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of ULANZI, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting ULANZI as an Affiliate. Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred to ULANZI by your own website or personal referrals. By signing up for the ULANZI Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1.1 Approval or Rejection of the Application
- We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion.
- You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month.
- For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 37 days.
- You cannot refer yourself, or direct family and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
- There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple times, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
- If we think that you have in any way infringed on these terms and conditions, we hold the right to reject any commission at our own discretion.
- e) Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out. We hold the right to change our commission offer or cancel this offer at any time after all due payments have been made.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons: Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.). Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.). Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities. Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws. Violation of intellectual property rights. ULANZI reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of ULANZI in order to protect our intellectual property rights. Offering rebates, coupons, or another form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with ULANZI, however, is acceptable. Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud. In addition to the foregoing, ULANZI reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
1.4 Affiliate Links
- You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages.
- You may also advertise the ULANZI site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
- You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
Per Click (PPC) Policy PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
- ULANZI will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
- We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by ULANZI.
- We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
1.7 Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated. The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify those licensed or authorized by ULANZI to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of China.In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.