Ulanzi F38 Quick Release Travel Tripod
- Switch set-ups effortless- Built-in ball head with quick release plate
- Comes with F38 Quick Release plate, compatible with Arca-Swiss tripod head
- Extra Center Column- Turns your travel tripod into a video tripod
- Quick Release extension interfaces with switchable 1/4 screw
- Carbon Fiber Construction- Lighter and stronger, a go-to partner for your travel
- Compact Design- Easily fits in one hand
- Net weight 1.1 kg (2.2 lb); Storage length 42.3 cm (15.74"); Max height (center column raised) 159cm
- All parts are serviceable and replaceable. Guaranteed for life!
- Model: Zero F38
- SKU: 3131
- Material: Carbon fiber
- Net Weight: 2.4lbs/1.1Kg
- Max Load Capacity : 39.6lbs/18Kg
- Leg Angle: 20°/55°/75°
- Storage Length: 425mm
- Sections of Leg: 5
- Max Height : 1590mm
- Warranty: Guaranteed for life
Customer Questions & Answers
- Question: What is the difference between carbon fiber and aluminum tripods?
- Answer: For the same tripod size, carbon fiber is about 30% lighter than aluminum. There are the advantages of the carbon tripod: more stable and not rusty. But it is more expensive than aluminum tripod.
- Question: Can i use peak design standard plate for the tripod?
- Answer: Ulanzi makes a plate that works on either F38 or Peak Design v 3. You turn it 90 degrees to select which clamp it will fit.
- Question: Is the ballhead quick release arca swiss compatible? I use a Kirk L bracket and nodal rails.
- Answer: This ball head is not compatible with arca swiss, it is ulanzi F38 quick release ball head. Of course, you can replace it with the free center column and install an ARCA ball head (the arca ball head is not included in the package).
- Question: Can I replace the arcus plate on this tripod with my own?
- Answer: This tripod is ULANZI F38 quick release ball head, not compatible with acra plate. But you can replace the center column and install an arca ball head (the ball head is not included in the package)