Ulanzi Falcam F22 & F38 & F50 Quick Release L-Bracket for Sony a7C II C00B3A02
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Falcam L-Bracket for Sony a7C II provides a secure and swift mounting solution, allowing both horizontal and vertical orientation with F22, F38, or F50 quick release receivers. Crafted from durable aluminum, this custom-fitted L-bracket features 1/4"-20 female sockets for accessory attachment and a cold shoe mount. It's compatible with various Falcam quick release products and supports a wide range of stabilizers, tripods, and side rails. The design includes rubberized traction pads to prevent movement without harming the camera's surface. Simplifying and enhancing your Sony a7C II shooting experience.
- Travel Lightly and Enjoy the Original Grip: The buttons are unobstructed The battery is easily removed and replaced
- Switch Freely Horizontal Shot or Vertical Shot: There are F38 quick release mounts on the bottom/side, which can quickly switch between horizontal and vertical shooting modes.
- F22/F38/F50 Full Quick Release Ecosystem: Compatible with the full ecology of FALCAM quick release products the accessories can be freely expanded to meet the quick release needs of multiple scenarios such as stabilizers, tripods, and slide rails.
- Multi-hole Complete Interface: Equipped with F22 quick release mount, F38 quick release mount, 1/4" threaded hole, cold shoe interface and other interfaces to expand magic arm, handle and other camera accessories easily.
- Stable and Durable: It is made of high-strength aluminum alloy and has a built-in anti-slip pad to protect the camera carefully.
- Support Type: L-Bracket
- Model: COOB3A02
- Product Color: Grey
- Product Size: 132 x 58.2 x 92.2mm
- Net Weight: 114g
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.