Combination Specials: Kit 2 save $10, Kit 3 save $20, Kit 4 save $25
Ulanzi Zero Y Lightweight Travel Tripod
- Giveaway: Ulanzi ST-27 Metal Phone Clip
- Ulanzi & COMAN co-branding travel and outdoor tripod
- Ultra-fast reconfigured into low mode
- Quick switch to inverted mode, perfect for macro or product photography
- CNC hemisphere panoramic tripod head design, compatible with Arca-Swiss quick release plates
- Sandblasting process full carbon fiber
- Adjustable height from 15.3cm to 156cm
- Quickly switch from tripod to light stand. Swap the center shaft for a VC4 light pole, and the tripod instantly becomes a light stand.
- Weight:1.1KG(2.2lbs) Storage length: 42.3cm(15.74inches)
- Brand: Ulanzi & COMAN
- Model: Zero Y
- SKU: 3028
- Material: Carbon fiber
- Net Weight: 2.4lbs/1.1Kg
- Max Load Capacity : 39.6lbs/18Kg
- Leg Angle: 20°/55°/75°
- Storage Length: 423mm
- Sections of Leg: 5
- Max Height : 1567mm
- Min Height ：153mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- If you want to replace the Tripod head, we recommend purchasing Ulanzi F38 Quick Release Travel Tripod Accessories.
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 14 days after the receipt of the product.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.Please contact our Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. to get the return address.