Important note about this items: This item is only available for delivery to certain countries. This product can't be shipped to Australia, South Korea and Finland.
- Compatibility: EN-EL15 Battery for Nikon D500 / D600 / D610 / D750 / D780 / D800 / D800E / D810 / D810A / D850 / Z6 / Z7 / D7000 / D7100 / D7200 / D7500 / Z5 / Z6 / Z6M2 / Z7M2 / Z8
- Real Capacity, Worry-free Endurance: Similar to your original battery, these batteries can be charged either inside of your camera , or with the 2.1a input USB style dual charger. Complete with an EN-EL15 Battery with 2400 mAh storage capacity, a voltage of 7.0, and a new fully decoded chip that works just like the original.
- 3 Modes for Worry-free Power: Comes with a Type-C interface, eliminating the need to carry a charging base and making it easy to charge on the go.
- Memory free for maximum performance - Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime - Super Long Time Recording
- 100% Safety Guarantee: Built with multiple circuit protection (over-charging, short-circuit, high-temperature, and surge protection), and high-quality, fire-resistant construction
- Voltage: 7.0 V
- Capacity: 2400 mAh
- Battery Cell Composition: Lithium Ion
- Weight: 76 g
- Size (L x W x H): 55.6 x 39.3 x 20.1 mm / 2.1 x 1.5 x 0.8"
- Package: Carton
- Replace OEM P/N: Nikon EN-EL15
- The battery must be FULLY charged before first use.
- The battery is stored in a cool and dry place.
- Do not Separation, extrusion, and impact.
- Do not put the battery into water and fire.
- Keep away from children.