Ulanzi Claw Quick Release Set (Generation I)
The compact Ulanzi Quick Release System has 4 elements: a plate, which mounts to cameras and other devices via a 1/4" screw.
a mounting base (clamp), which attaches to a tripod, ball head, stabilizer via a 1/4'' threaded hole.
a strap clamp, which generally clips onto the backpack strap;
a GoPro plate, which mounts to GoPro and another action camera.
- Quick. Attach one to all your cameras to rapidly mount and swap cameras and minimize downtime
- Safe. Two safety stop grooves allow the use of plates with safety screws, to prevent the plates from accidentally sliding out of the clamp.
- Stable. The non-slip pad on the camera can well prevent camera slippage or rotation.
- Light and powerful. The basic weighs about 50g and can load up to 50kg.
- Multiple choices. You can choose the basis set with more plates to move your devices quickly, or a strap clamp set when you have to shoot outside, or a GoPro plate if you are using GoPro