Ulanzi MT-61 Carbon Fiber Lightweight Travel Tripod
- Giveaway: R002 Magic Arm Monitor Adapter
- Carbon fiber construction: Lighter and stronger, a go-to partner for your travel.
- 360° panoramic head: Independent locking knob, accurately get the panoramic shooting.
- Ultra-fast reconfigured into low mode.
- Freely adjust the height of the tripod, up to 174cm.
- 180° foldable design: Reverse-fold portable design, more convenient for outdoor.
- Monopod Mode for Hiking: Quick disassembly, switch between different forms, can be used as a hiking stick.
- 1/4'' screw hole for accessories mounting.
- Model: MT-61
- Color: Black
- Material: Carbon fiber + Aluminum alloy
- Net weight: 1.61±0.1kg
Ball head load capacity: 3-5kg
- Tripod load capacity: ≤15kg
- Storage length: 48cm
- Leg sections: 4 sections
- Adjustable height: 61-174cm
- Product package size: 13*13*55cm
Customer Questions & Answers
- Question: What is the difference between carbon fiber and aluminum tripods?
- Answer: For the same tripod size, carbon fiber is about 30% lighter than aluminum. There are the advantages of the carbon tripod: more stable and not rusty. But it is more expensive than aluminum tripod.